This section contains the main legislation regulating Local Government in Malta as well as all the legal notices which are issued from time to time (right section). This section also includes a search function which is very useful when search for a particular legal notice/act.
We have also included (on the left hand side) a number of templates which will come in handy when preparing the necessary reports as required through various regulations, in particular financial regulations.
Acts and legal notices
- Advertisements on Street Furniture
- Advertisements on the Internet
- Beverages in Glass Containers and Consumption of Alcohol in Public Places
- Control of Pigeons
- Hire of Property
- Notice Boards
- Organisation of Courses
- Protection of Public Land
- Publications and Souvenirs
- Skips and Bins on Wheels
- Use of Facilities
- Public Administration Act including the Code of Ethics for Public Employees
- Bye Laws
- Departmental memos
- Procedures / Regulations
- Tender Documents
- Human Resources
- Training courses
- ANSEK Newsletters
- Premju Seg. Ez.
We invite members who would like to share with us their experience or have come up with interesting successful stories to send us a write up on the subject.
ANSEK believes that sharing of experiences or best practices would benefit the whole system of Local Government since, not only we would be able to replicate the successes of others but would broaden our knowledge resulting quicker and better solutions to daily challenges whilst offering services of excellence.
The sharing of best practices will, in particular:
- raises the overall quality of services;
- avoids duplication of effort or "reinventing the wheel";
- minimizes the time to redo work because of poor quality; and
- cost savings through increased productivity and efficiency.
Articles should be sent to email@example.com.