Membership with ANSEK is open to:
- Persons appointed as Executive Secretaries of any Local Council or Regional Committee (Full Members). A membership fee of €10 is applicable.
- Acting Executive Secretaries working on a full time basis in any Local Council or Regional Committee (Associate Members). A membership fee of €10 is applicable.
- Local Councils or Regional Committees’ Officials appointed at Scale 11 or higher who are included in the pool of Executive Secretaries (Associate Members). A membership fee of €10 is applicable.
Local Councils and Regional Committees (Corporate Members). Membership fees for Local Councils varies according to the size of the Council.
- Councils with 5 Councillors - €100.
- Councils with 7 Councillors - €140.
- Councils with 9 Councillors - €180.
- Councils with 11 Councillors - €220.
- Councils with 13 Councillors - €260.
- Regional Committees - €20.
Anyone wishing to join ANSEK is required to fill in the membership form for Full and Associate Members or for Corporate Members and send it, together with a cheque payable to ANSEK, to ‘The Treasurer, c/o San Ġiljan Local Council.
For further details on membership one may refer to the Statute.
SERVICES OFFERED TO MEMBERS
Membership enables the members to avail themselves of a number of services offered by ANSEK from time to time.
Amongst these services one may avail him/herself of the following:
- Free attendance to a number of courses offered or a special reduction in course fees depending on the applicable offer.
- Part sponsorship to attend conferences abroad.
- Services of a legal adviser (will have to be approved by the Executive Committee on a case by case basis).
- Support/ advice.
- Subsidised rates for social activities.
- Full access to this website with a number of useful downloadable documents and templates.